Serious Burn Injury Claims

Although burn injuries are most commonly associated with open flames or heat, they can also occur when skin is exposed to chemicals, radiation, friction electricity and even cold.

If you've suffered an injury because you have been been burnt or scalded, contact us via your trade union legal service for advice on how you can claim compensation.

Our specialist solicitors help trade union members who have suffered burn or scald injuries at work, from road traffic accidents or as a result of a surgical procedure to secure compensation.


"Thompsons did a fantastic job. They set-up for me to go and see a speech therapist, a burns specialist and a psychiatrist to get written reports. I got my compensation and everything was sorted.” David, trade union member